Monday, July 3, 2017

The 2nd Annual Olivia de Havilland Blogathon + Errol Flynn Day 3


Today is the third day of our blogathon in honor of Olivia and Errol. Day 1 and 2 were fantastic so I can't wait to see what's in store for today!

 The Posts:


Realweedgiemidget Reviews shares her guilty pleasure The Swarm (1978).


Old Hollywood Films covers the film that started it all, Captain Blood (1935).


Movies Meet Their Match reviews the beloved classic The Adventures of Robin Hood (1938).


I would like to thank Crystal who graciously agreed to co-host this event with me again this year and to all the dedicated bloggers who participated in celebrating Dame Olivia de Havilland's 101st birthday and her friend and co-star Errol Flynn. See you again next year - same time, same place!

2 comments:

  1. Here is my entry! Sorry it's so late!
    https://moviesmeetmatch.blogspot.com/2017/07/movie-review-adventures-of-robin-hood.html

    Thank you so much for hosting this! It has been so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not late at all! I've added it to the post from my iPad. I will try to remember to add a photo tomorrow morning from the computer.

      I'm glad you were able to join and I look forward to reading your post soon!

      Delete